Thursday, February 7, 2013

Spikes Are An Attitude Or A Fashion? Le borchie sono un modo di essere o una moda?










John Richmond T-shirt
Spiked booties - JEFFREY CAMPBELL
Leggings - TALLY WEIJL
Bracelet & Necklace - TIFFANY
Today I’ll talk again about spikes (no big surprise, given my name…..). Studs and their bolder version (spikes) are a trend continuing to grow and to be wear by  stars, starlets and all of us everywhere, from bags, jackets, dresses, to iPad case, mouse …. and shoes of course… from Converse (in Italy by showgirls like Melissa Satta and Elisabetta Canalis) to high heels.
Oggi parlerò di borchie ed aculei (okay, non è così sorprendente, visto il mio nome...). le borchie e la loro versione più aggressiva (gli aculei) sono un trend che non sembra esaurirsi e continua ad essere indossato da vip, veline e da tutti noi un po’ dappertutto, dalle borse , alle giacche, ai vestiti, copertine dell’iPad, mouse... ed alle scarpe naturalmente ... dalle All Stars (in Italia amate ad esempio da Melissa Satta ed Elisabetta Canalis) fino a quelle con i tacchi alti.




In addition to my Jeffrey Campbell spikey platform pumps (see my post dated January 29, 2013); I recently bought another spikey model by the same brand: Pixie. They are a  4" heel with 1" hidden platform bootie in black smooth leather with silver super pointy and (dangerous) spikes.
They add a strong rock attitude to any look, here I chose a “total punk look”: with a “punk” t-shirt by John Richmond and eco-leather black leggings by Tally Weijl….And you, do you like them?


Dopo le décolleté di Jeffrey Campbell con aculei di cui ho parlato nel mio post del 29 gennaio scorso, ho deciso di comprare un altro paio di scarpe con aculei dello stesso marchio: i Pixie. Sono degli stivaletti con un volume molto importante e volutamente “tozzo”, alti 10 cm, con un plateau interno di 2.5 cm in pelle nera opaca ed aculei argentati super appuntiti (e pericolosi).
 
Possono aggiungere un tocco veramente rock a qualsiasi look, qui ho optato per un look “total punk” con una t-shirt “punk” di  John Richmond e leggings neri in eco-pelle di Tally Weijl…. And you, do you like them?









2 comments:

  1. Sweet Spikey V.,
    here are my two cents.
    In my opinion there is no doubt and the answer is clear: an attitude lasts forever while a fashion style will be over after a few weeks.
    A way of feeling, a certain type of thinking is part of your own nature and will never change.
    Fashion makes you changing attitude and style every season.
    It's not for me: punk is for the whole life...
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jim,
      I'm happy you read my post and you like punk with such attraction, I like people with true passions :-)
      As far as fashion making you change attitude and style each season, I rather think that style is an inner quality and that the more you are informed in fashion and trends, the more you can decide your own style: "Fashions fade, style is eternal - (YSL)" Helping me and my readers to develop their own style is the ultimate goal of my blog (pretty ambitious?)
      xoxo
      Spikey

      Delete